Sunday, March 11, 2012

New updates - March 2012

Dear Friends,
I have been out of blogging for a while due to few personal commitments. I apologize for the loong break.Now I am back with new additions. I saw an anonymous post requesting the updates. Thanks for your interests. Though away from blogging, but I have not stopped my bonsai work  amidst of other works; The relationship is continuing and even thickening as the days progressing. How about you guys? Is still bonsai keeps you interesting?

The adenium family

I am having an adenium for a long time, may be 4-5 years; The tree is growing wonderfully to my surprise because of the inappropirate pot size wrt its big route (thanks to the fertilizers). The tree has been blossoming more and more; Producing the seeds, and spreading in air. Due to this, I saw one day a small plant species is growing in one of the other trees pot; It looks more like tiny or baby adenium; I got it confirmed after few weeks by seeing its leaf shapes; You can enjoy the pics of it below; Apart from this another small adenium which was bought a year before grown amazingly with bigger route. The pics were given below


Adenium baby

The adenium family in a row

The senior

1 comment:

  1. SIR,
    my adenium seems to be growing tall. i have no idea on how to trim or train it to become a bonsai. can u please guide me?
    thank you
    vimala

    ReplyDelete